Thursday, June 25, 2009

Orange Sky.

Hi everyone, i'll show a photography i took.
You can see the sky. I took it some months ago, from the window of my bedroom. Was autumn still, was an afternoon, and i saw through my window. I usually look for interesting objects and landscapes and photographed. In fact, yesterday i saw the moon (it looks really beautiful) but i wasn't with the camera. I don't need a special reason, but lately i has feel more connect with photography, because this activity help me to be quiet in spite of i'm full of tasks.

I choose this picture from a old fotolog i created two years ago. I like it because it have awesome colors, looks very real, and it makes me feel i can do everything i want, even something seems difficult. The nature give us all we need, we have to enjoy it. The colors are usual to these time of a day. The sun was coming down and the clouds were moving slowly. To take a photography like that you just need see around you, because i'm amateur but i think is a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment