Thursday, April 9, 2009

Welcome!

Once upon a time a girl came from a far away place to study to the Pionono Building. Her name is Valentina Toro Campos, and this is her story.

Well, my name is written in the last phrase :)
I'm from Maipù, and i'm 19 years old. Is my first month in the best law school of Chile.
Until last minutes, my life in the university has been really great, cause i has meet a lot of cool people since my first day in here, mainly when i went to the Mechones meeting.
I have two brothers (Ignacio and Jorge) and a sister(Marcela), all of them are younger than me, so is so nice! jaajja. Also i have two pets, called Almendra and Lulù ( I think that names aren't original at all, but...we have no imagination)

I love english idiom...this is the reason to be in the course. Until a couple of years i thought study something relationed with english, cause everything in my mind was in english.. so hard hit inside of me the idiom. Now, i'm very happy studying law, and like i got the chance of study and practice english at same time, can you imaginate how great it is?

Besides english idiom, i like trip around Santiago with friends. We usually go to Lastarria neighborhood to take ice cream and talk about..life! Walk through Providencia, New York street and anywhere we don't know. Also, i like listen to music and see films.


There is nothing that really i dislike, cause it depend of my mood.



I don't know what else write... for more information talk to me! Is so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment