Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pets.

Hi.
I have four pets right now! They are two puppies and two female dogs. The first one, and my favorite is Almendra, and i have her since one and a half year ago. The second one is Lulu, and she is in my familyu since the summer of this year. The puppies are called Hansel and Gretel (like Grimms brothers stories). The puppies were born four months ago, and are of Almendra.
I think that people keep pets because they are a good company, in fact, some people think that they even are loyal (sometimes more that people).
Dogs are good pets, and cats too. I prefer dogs because they are more loving and friendly.
About the idea of that pets owners live longer, i think that is possible but not sure. I mean, when people have any pet they don't feel to alone sometimes, and pets don't need nothing else that eat and love. Pets aren't complicated, and they are lovely!. Besides, the reason to have pets is that you'll enjoy with them, so if anytime you doesn't have it you shouldn't keep with a pet.
A important point is that to have pets you have to be prepared to take care of them, because they are living, and they suffer just like an human been.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh! Four pets, is a kind of "record".
    Valentina is a Pet Lover!
    Well, I'd like to see a picture of one of these pets.
    Salutes!

    ReplyDelete